Maybe There's A Loving God

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One Last Word
It has been a long day, a day of trial and hope, it is time now to put this computer and myself to sleep. Yet I still "think", God, and all the words and thoughts that come my way, as I get ready to sleep, I pray... okay, one final word ...just sent me one and let this mind turn off for the day... but make this last word of the day a perfect one and make it the only one for I am in need of rest... okay God, I am waiting sent it to me... send me that prefect word to end this day..... "what's that you say"? You already spoke the perfect word... it was what.... "Incarnation" ..... yes, at the end of this day and at the end of all days this one perfect spoken word, the incarnation, by the Father is all we need.

No comments: