Maybe There's A Loving God

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Loving you

I love you, I really love you... While driving to Mass this morning I thought of all of you, yes all of you. You filled my mind and heart. I pictured all of you across the globe in your cities, on your farms and everywhere in between. I hope you felt this love in some way today. You cannot see me but I am here typing away to let you know I love. You may think, "This person does not even know me, and yet they say they love me...oh please, stop the BS already!" But I do know you, and I have seen you--each and every one of you. I was introduced to you by Jesus. You see, I have fallen in love with him, deeply in love with him and I, by his grace, can "see" him. He allows me to look into his eyes and see his heart. You know what is in his eyes and in his heart? You are, each and everyone of you are there. I have seen it. Jesus has the most beautiful eyes made more so by your reflection within them, for his eyes are always upon you. When you love someone as I do Jesus, you want to know all there is to know about them and who is important in their lives so those they love you can also love... and with this I say I love and this love is but a reflection of the love Jesus holds for you.

No comments: