Maybe There's A Loving God

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monograms
If you have a high priced item you usually will have it monogrammed, a fur coat on the inside will have the monogram of the owner's initials inside, as will a custom made tailored suit or shirt. And other personal items that are near and dear to you, it is likely to display your monogram. This says to the world this item is mine and I value it, see I have my initials on it. So, dear Jesus please monogram this soul of mine with your initials for I am a very high priced item... purchased at a very high cost to you. As a matter of fact you gave it all you had to buy this item, this soul. So could you kindly place J.C. on my soul, this way when someone comes to disturb me they will see those initials and back off me not wanting to mess with the owner of this item, who is you.

No comments: