Maybe There's A Loving God

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Could you have said good-bye..
Call it what you like..locutions, Divine inspiration, encounters with the ethereal realm of God... Whatever you call it, a rose is a rose is a rose....This "flower" hears the Mighty one speak and is allowed to speak to him. On one such occasion late at night in the Chapel, my voice lifted to him...saying why, oh why, did you create me now in this generation, I so long for you. Why didn't you create me during your time in human history, so I could see and walk with you upon earth. To have held your hand, looked into your eyes everyday, laughed with you and cried with you. Why do I exist now and not then...
This merciful Savior and friend responded to me with the following words..."Could have said good-bye to me... could you have watched me die"...
With those words I cried and said no...I would have begged you to stay and not to go through that which, you did... I would have begged the Father, please find another way.. I would have offered myself in stay of you... In desperation I would even have tried to make a deal with Satan himself to save you....
Jesus responded to these words of mine with his own.... "This is why you were not there you would not have been able to say good-bye to me, nor I to you"....

No comments: