Maybe There's A Loving God

Saturday, October 25, 2008

? ! , : . ; and other such punctuations...no clue

I have close friends, family and know others who write for a living. They know how to use words, they are expert in grammar, punctuations, let's not even get into their abilities to spell. I have none of these skills, not one... no I just sit at the keyboard and it all comes. Such things seem to freak some people out (those who are gifted in written communication that is). One of the most interesting comments was one I received last night, this I will share now.... I was told that my writing is not "normal" it is as if I am having a "steady stream of consciousness" flowing from my mind and I am writing it down. That it is just thoughts streaming out of me ... I write this now to say, I really think this is it... a perfect description of what is happening to me. I would much prefer to be outside doing something, anything then sitting at this computer and typing words, yet here I am doing just that... To be honest, there are times it freaks me out as well... I "know me" and this is not "me"... Which, makes me think do we really know who we are? Is the definition we apply to ourselves truth, or a description of that which the world has placed upon us and we have taken it on. So who are we??? I know the "thought" just came to me, we are children of God, we are royal, made so by He who is filling this mind with these thoughts, to let you know, that you are loved, you are all graced...just keep those "thoughts in your mind"....

No comments: