Maybe There's A Loving God

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boomerang

I want to be God' s Boomerang..... How to best serve God in my state within the world?. This is the conclusion I came to.. Dear God, I would like to be your boomerang. Here are the specifications I request...that the material you use in this product (the Boomerang) ..be made of pure love... that it shines (I like shiny things). I would like the Boomerang to clearly display your logo on it so all could see where it came from, lest they think I made it..

Dear God, this is what I would like you to do... I want you to warm up your arm first...get those Divine muscles nice and limber..now look at the planet from your spot in the heavens...take aim and whip that Boomerang, send it sailing to earth. Let it fly around the world, let all feel the rays of Divine love.. then as all Boomerangs do, let me return to you, back into your hands...

No comments: