Maybe There's A Loving God

Monday, October 27, 2008

Face Lift
I am at the age where both men and women are starting to use face creams in the evening, trying to fight back the hands of time and gravity... my mind wanders... what would it be like to have a face lift? Then I think you look a little bit weird after not better, your skin looks so tight and fake on your face. Then your hands expose you for they are old looking, as do your arms and legs and please let us not get into the chest and butt areas. No when one has a face lift they think they look better but it only draws attention to the areas of the body that clearly has aged and not been lifted...
So...no...no...no face lift for me. I am calling the perfect doctor in the morning though and I am scheduling an appointment for a ... faith lift... I have had many of these in the past and I notice afterwards I always look and feel so much better. People have even come up to me and said wow you look good so much younger did you have something done? I always refer them to the good doctor that I go to his name is Jesus... This guy is really good, he can remove those worry lines in a flash, he also does spirit lifts in case you are sagging in hope and he also tightens faith...
Your recover time is zero... no bandages needed.. people will never know what you had done but they will notice it on your face it will glow. Don't be surprised if you are asked "did you have something done you look so good"
Oh here is his number...1-in-3-pray2him... he answers the phone himself so just tell him what you need done... He will advise you from there...and don't forget to follow doctor's orders he will never lead you astray.
In the end don't worry about the way you look, you'll be getting a new body one day, a bright and shiny new resurrected one.

No comments: