Maybe There's A Loving God

Thursday, November 20, 2008

You go, Holy Father!
I just read in my local Catholic Newspaper, that Christians and Muslims came together earlier this month in Vatican City. Doing so as a team, to protect religious freedom. To get to know each other to learn about each other and that they must witness to the world of the reality of God...
This posting is going to be short for after reading that article, I have to now climb on the roof and dance for after reading such an article I just want to dance and thank God. And if I could I would slap the Holy Father five and tell him .... you go, Holy Father! I am proud of you! And to my Muslims brothers and sisters, I love you, would love to meet you. Also all you who are Jewish, or whatever you are, please I would like to know you, please share yourself with me... Let us start with our love of God, let us tell the world about Him, He who made us, all.

No comments: