Maybe There's A Loving God

Monday, November 17, 2008

God's sending emails again
I had a long day today was not going to do a posting on this day. I did decide to open my email though prior to shutting down the computer for the day. Opened up an email from a person I have never met... she sent an attachment from someone unknown to her, I read through the entire email and the last two sentences jumped out to me. First because they did not fit into the story of the email, but mostly because in those two sentences I "received a posting for today"... so yes, I think, God was "at the key broad", typing that which, I write now that was sent to me via email.
.......People are made to be loved and things are made to be used..... There is so much confusion in this world because people are being used and things are being loved.....
Yes, God, loves to use the natural world and other people to get his points across....(thanks God keep sending them and I will keep posting them)...

No comments: