Maybe There's A Loving God

Sunday, November 9, 2008

e-mails from God?
I do not believe in coincidence to think such is to think God is not in control. It seems within the last year or so I have been getting emails from people I have never met and they always have a message about God contained within them. Now this happened well before the start of this blog, in addition the unsolicited emails from people unknown always seem to be appropriate to what I am doing in my life. Yesterday I received the youtube video, that I have posted, in regards to a man with only half a body and how he does public speaking about his condition. Inspiring others not to give up.
Today I received another video about a boy named Johnny at the end of this post I will submit the URL on this video. I think these emails are from God, in so much as he is inspiring the person who sends them to me. It means less words for you to read and another video to watch. Johnny is another one of those cases where God is hiding a "very special soul" in the body of a boy less then perfect. So thanks God for the email... and oh, yes... a very special thanks for Johnny...
Oh I will add another email URL here... God? Maker of rainbows...

No comments: