Maybe There's A Loving God

Thursday, December 25, 2008


Beloved Siggy
This post is for "Siggy", she who was killed by a drunk driver last year, at 8 minutes after midnight on this day. Siggy a child of hope, promise and deep faith. So many things were taken away from a family who loved her so on this day last year. Yet so many things were given Siggy on this day. She was given her reward, her purpose of birth here on earth, that being, one day to go back to her father in heaven. God Bless you dear Siggy on this day, this day when salvation was born on earth. Today over 2,000 years ago began a journey for a God/man come to earth to restore mankind to their God. Last year began a journey for you Siggy, a journey into eternity, there you are in perfection. Here on earth you could only be offered struggle as life presented itself. Where you are now you are given love, peace and joy... for this I thank God...
On this day, I say thank you God for sharing, Siggy with us. She was never really ours, she was always yours; in your kindness you chose to share this beautiful child of yours. I do not curse you that she is gone, I thank you for the time spent with her. Even if it was just a moment of time with her, I would not have given it up. As sad as it is on this day to think of her, I would not change a moment with her nor ask you to change her destiny. I know dear God, that you always work for the good of each soul. You are always good, Father and nothing bad is sent from heaven. We are to always remember that this is not our home, our home is with you. Siggy is home for Christmas this year and we here on earth are still trying to get there. So Siggy save a spot at the table for us all, and Happy Birthday; no longer a celebration for you here on earth, but we will remember you here this Saturday.
For all of those who are missing a loved one this Christmas due to death. Remember they are home and one day you will be home as well... Hang onto the the little baby born in a manger today... he knows the way home... follow him he'll walk you right up to the front door...
A poem for Siggy's mom on this first Christmas in heaven for Siggy
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below, with tiny lights like heaven's stars reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular! Please wipe away the tears, for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but the sounds of music cannot compare with the Christmas choir up here. I have no words to tell you, for it is beyond description to hear the angels sing. I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, But I am not so far away, We really are not apart...
God Bless you Laurence... in the great loss of Siggy, I have found in you and your family amazing graces and faith. You are graced and loved from above and here within my heart.

No comments: