Maybe There's A Loving God

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ho-Jo

Got a new nickname from someone... they have taken to calling me Ho-Jo... At first I thought...what?? Why am I being called "Howard Johnson... aka..Ho-Jo".. Did not know why I was somehow representing a franchise of motels and breakfast food to someone... Then this person told me, Ho-Jo stood for Hope and Joy... WOW, that is cool being thought of as being a source of hope and joy to someone. Then I taught wouldn't that be great if I could start franchises like IHOP (International house of pancakes) and be the I-HO-JO... meaning that each and everyone could be Hope and Joy for others throughout the world... Yes that is cool so let this posting be my advertisement for you to "purchase" a I-Ho-Jo... Can I interest you in becoming a franchisee???... Here is all you need to do... take the I (meaning you), take the Ho- meaning hope and then take the Jo- meaning joy...now you take that hope and joy and then you (the I) place it into the world, the cost is free, the rewards a better world for all of us to live in..and we can all reap the profits...

No comments: