Maybe There's A Loving God

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My mom, my friend, I miss you

Today is the anniversary of my mother's death. Although I know that we do not really die, only the flesh does and that my mother is in a better place, it does not make the loss of someone any less painful. Death brings saddens to those who remain.Yet on this day I choose to be happy for my mom and look at the time I was given with her. I know that she knew I loved her and I know she loved me. This is why it is so very important to tell those around you how much they mean to you, to say I love you to them, to thank them for their presence in your life. We are not guaranteed time with anyone, so every moment should be precious to us. Disagreements and arguments are part of life do not let them steal time from you though, work through them to get to the solution. So one day when you think of a family member or friend who is gone you can say good-bye, I love you, I will miss you and I am happy for you for you are in a better place and I will see you soon. We all will be reunited one day.. until then we have our memories of those lost... That is why it is so important to make good memories, laugh together now, love together now, share and care with others and then keep all of these things in your heart where they will live forever nothing can remove these things from you not even death... The love you shared with someone who is gone is not dead it is alive in them and always with you here on earth...

No comments: